Monday, May 4, 2009

jackie : Buy Shoes Free Cooking Oil

wow! such long time never come here already. We're very busy this few months especially this month, our phase1.1A is going to handover soon. Busy for 1and1/2 years, the result is going to be up. So excited!




We went for lunch yesterday, guess what i saw!! so fun! I and kelvin stood there and watch for few second. but we walked back and we decided to walk back and took it down.




It's nothing so special if you get any free gift when go for shopping. What if you see :


Wahahaha! What a fabulous marketing scheme! I guess I wouldn't appreciate if asked me to carry a big bottle of cooking oil when go shopping! what the..... I don't think I can see this from anywhere else other then in china!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Kelvin / Jackie

How's everything going?
Just wanna let you know that I'll be going to Hongkong on 19.sept.2009. If it's possible, I'd like to meet you up on that day in Hongkong... Could you please message me in +62 81 331 898378 so that I can call u tomorrow.

Thanks guys

Alfandi Yahya (alfandhi@yahoo.com)